Terms & Conditions
1. COMMISSIONED ARTWORK: It is understood that the Artist through Bun Boi Arts is the exclusive, official artist retained to perform the graphic design/commission/artist services requested when ordering a commissioned artwork.
2. Invoices must be paid in full prior to the commencement of the commission. The client will receive their completed commissioned artwork within 15 business days of payment being completed.
3. Invoices sent will be available for two weeks, if the invoice is not paid in full in that time frame the client will forgo their slot.
4. Bun Boi Arts reserves the right to use images created under these Terms and Conditions for advertising, display, publication or other purposes. The Client agreeing to this contract warrants that they have actual authority to agree to the use of the likeness of all persons included in the commissioned artwork in this manner and shall indemnify and defend Bun Boi Arts in the event of litigation arising out of such use.
5. All invoice fees and deposits are non-refundable. If the client wishes to cancel the commission, initial payment deposits are considered forfeited once the artist begins working on the commission.
6. If a Client is abusive, threatening, or offensive at any point of the process all payment deposits are forfeited.
7. If the Artist cannot finish a commission due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other causes beyond the control of the parties, or due to the Artist’s illness or emergency, then the Artist shall return any deposit or sitting fee to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Terms and Conditions. This limitation on liability shall also apply if any commission materials are damaged in processing, lost through tablet or media malfunction, corrupted files, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Artist. In the event that the Artist fails to perform for any other reason, the Artist and representatives of Bun Boi Arts shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the Client’s order.
8. GENERAL ART AND STORE: If the Client is obtaining prints of a commissioned artwork or any product through the Bun Boi Arts store will be for personal use only, and shall not sell said prints or authorize any reproductions thereof by parties other than the Artist. Without permission from the Artist, the Client shall not download, copy, print, screen shot, use as a basis for derivative works, manipulate in any way, or otherwise use the Artist’s images available on the Bun Boi Arts store.
9. All digital files and work in progress previews remain the exclusive property of Bun Boi Arts.
10. The charges for any commissioned artwork and products are based on Bun Boi Art’s Standard Price List which can be found on the website Home>Commission>Character/Social/Bundles and via the Bun Boi Arts Store. This price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is placed.
11. NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT: It is ILLEGAL to copy or reproduce digital images and printed works elsewhere without the permission Artist’s through Bun Boi Arts, in the form of a Print Release, and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties.
12. Every client has possibility to buy full commercial rights to commissioned artwork. Details will be discussed individually. Industry rates and legal contracts will be created and provided by the Artist and signed and agreed upon by both parties before proceeding.
13. Clients may share and post commissioned artwork at will as long as proper credit is provided to the Artist. Client's commissioning professional and commercial will review a contract provided by the artist that is signed by both parties before any ads, posts, or campaigns are made.
15. The Artist does not claim any rights to characters and other intellectual properties used in process of creation, such as reference images, or stills.
16. REGARDING DIGITAL IMAGES: Digital images purchased will be delivered either via web-based digital download, email or custom google drive link. If the Client loses or damages his or her digital images, Bun Boi Arts will not be liable for such loss or damage and will not replace lost or damaged files after 10 business days of the delivered commission. It is highly recommended, by the Artist, that clients immediately back-up any digital files on an external drive or via online cloud storage. Digital images purchased by the Client still remain the property of Bun Boi Arts and may not be altered in any way, shape of form, including but not limited to editing the overall style of image, color/contrast/exposure changes, cropping portions of the images, adding objects/persons/graphics and deleting objects/persons/graphics. Violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its
civil and criminal penalties.
17. Any complaints regarding a product or completed commissioned artwork must be sent via email to and discussed within 14 business days of the receiving of said product whether physical or digital. Refunds will only be provided on a case by case basis if the Artist or a representative of Bun Boi Arts sees fit.
15. These Terms and Conditions incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of these must made via formalized contract that must be in writing and signed by both parties.